Read what our customers think of us. We hope to have your testimonial on here soon.
- “When I needed new gutters installed on my home, I asked a few people in town for recommendations. Two of the people I asked were contractors. All suggested I contact Alo Seamless Gutters, “The Rain Control Authority.” I contacted Alo Gutters through their website to inquire about gutter installation. Within a few hours I received a reply email with information about Alo Gutters and an indication that their estimator, Robert Smiley would contact me. The next day I received a call from Robert asking to schedule a time when he could come out to show me their products and take measurements so he could provide an estimate. I was impressed with the quality and range of Alo’s gutter products, especially their Real Guard gutter cover, as well as Robert’s professionalism and knowledge. Within two days I had an estimate in hand. Comparing Alo’s estimate with two others I received, I was pleased with what they proposed for my gutter system and the price. I selected Alo Gutters.I was having a new roof and some other work done on my home, and Robert worked with me over several weeks to schedule around this work and select the time that was best for my schedule. When the installation day arrived, Alo’s installation team consisting of a foreman and two installers arrived. They were very pleasant and courteous young men wearing Alo Gutters logo shirts. They began to setup their ladders as Joe Alo arrived. The installation work of Joe and his team was like a choreographed dance, each person moving quickly and efficiently within the team to do their jobs. Later that day the installation of my gutters was complete. The gutters looked great, and the installation work was very precise and clean. The installers paid particular attention to protecting my new roof. They wore special shoes to protect the shingles and all their ladders had large rubber protectors.
I feel that the Alo team displayed not only highly qualified skills and professional behavior, but a real respect and caring for their customer. Now a days, that is not always the case with businesses. I like to say that, “all too often, we find that employees behave like their paychecks floats down from God each payday.” In contrast, Joe Alo and his entire team clearly demonstrated that they knew that “their paychecks comes from their customers, and they behave toward them accordingly, with respect and caring.” That attitude and behavior is very much appreciated and valued. My entire experience with Alo Gutters was a “top flight job,” from the very first email I sent to the estimator’s visit, estimate and scheduling to the gutter installation.
I plan to highly recommend Alo Gutters to my friends and neighbors. Many thanks to the entire Alo Gutters team!”
Robert Ciskowski – Concord MA
- “I had a gutter put on my porch recently. Alo Seamless Gutters told me they’d be at my house at about 9:30 in the morning. The owner, Joe Alo, and crew showed up at 9:25am – perfect timing and even a little early. They got the gutter up quickly, professionally, and did an excellent job. I will highly recommend this company to anyone looking for gutters. Their level of professionalism and honesty are second to none. In today’s world you don’t always know who you can trust. It is really a great pleasure dealing with such a trustworthy company. I couldn’t be happier.”
Richard Sperazzo – Ayer, MA
- Removed existing gutters and downspouts. Installed new seamless aluminum gutters, downspouts, and flashing.
First, Robert came to estimate the job. He provided a detailed, itemized estimate. The costs for the gutters, gutter guards, flashing, etc. were shown individually so I could add or remove items to fit my budget. I got another estimate from a different top-rated gutter company and Alo beat them by several hundred dollars. I chose Alo because of their knowledge, quality, and price and I was not disappointed.When Joe Alo and his crew arrived to do the work, Joe went over the plan with me to make sure that I understood what would be done. He recommended some changes to the plan (this was his first time seeing the house since Robert had done the estimate). Joe spent a lot of time answering my questions and making sure that I would be happy with the finished product. He was also able to make some changes that saved me money without sacrificing the quality of the job.
The work took only a few hours. Joe made sure that I was satisfied with everything before he told the crew to leave. They did a great job. It looks like the gutters have always been there.
Joe Alo cares about quality more than most contractors I have worked with. He uses only the best materials. For example, instead of using cheap straps to hold the downspouts against the house he uses ones that attach to the backs of the downspouts and hold the downspouts slightly away from the house. They look better and don’t allow the downspouts to slip or rattle. Joe says that the gutters can hold a 297-pound man. I don’t weigh that much but I hung from one of them and I don’t doubt him. They are solid. I’m confident that this gutter system will last longer than I do.
Mathew Gilarde – Bedford, MA
- I wish to express my appreciation for the quality, timeliness and cost effective work you did for us. Knowing the difficulty associated with our custom designed home, with its multi-level roofs and architectural detailing, I could not be more happy with how you seemlessly integrated the gutters into the entire design. If you ever need a reference, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Rick West – Carlisle, MA
- I am glad to provide a strong recommendation for Alo Seamless gutters. Joe Alo has done several jobs for me, and has always shown the highest degree of workmanship and professionalism. He provides clear and detailed estimates and completes promised work on time. Joe has proven valuable in advising on different solutions available for each job. I have recommended Joe to a number of people in my area, and they have always been pleased with his work.
Chris Hart – Acton, MA
- After meeting with several roofers and gutter specialists and not knowing which direction to go, one of my contractors came across Joe of Alo Seamless Gutters. Joe came out to my house and I immediately knew I wanted him to do the job. He was extremely knowledgeable, knew exactly what needed to be done, and was priced competitively. He came to complete the job, as promised, and the new system is working great. He installed some 6″ gutters, REAL gutter guards and some splash guards. I would highly recommend Joe for any gutter job.
Jane Spitz – Newton, MA
- From the quote to the finished product Alo Seamless Gutters impressed us with their efficient, professional manner. Joe Alo was very thorough in explaining the different types of products his company uses and why. He also explained exactly what was best for our budget without cutting corners and giving up quality. After getting quotes from many gutter installation companies, Alo Seamless Gutters stood out from the rest as far as price, product and warranty.A year after the gutters were put up we decided to have our roof re-shingled. With our request, Alo seamless gutters came and took them down and put them back up so the gutters would not get damaged by the roofing company. All this was done at an extremely reasonable cost and within days of our call to Joe.We felt confident and safe with Alo Seamless Gutters’ and they generated the results we were looking for. We would recommend Joe and his company to anyone looking for a true professional that knows how to make the customer happy by delivering a finished product that looks great and will stand the test of time.
Kate & John Overton – Westford, MA
- When my father was looking to replace the aluminum gutters on his 100 year old house, we put the project out to bid with the big name contractors. Joe Alo’s price was competitive, but it was his local operation and good name that sold my Dad. Joe answered all of our questions in a straight and honest manner. He designed for us the best system using knowledge he clearly gained from years of experience. We look forward to many more dry decades in our house thanks to this excellent installation.
Jeremy Callahan – Ayer, MA
- Alo Seamless Gutters was superb in their ability to custom paint our gutters so they would blend in with our current architectural theme of pink facia boards along with our wicker corner and trim boards. We knew we needed gutters to shed the water away from troublesome areas but where really concerned on how it would look on our custom paint job. Joe at Alo Seamless took the time to hand paint his extruded gutters prior to the installation, arrived on time, and installed the new gutters and downspouts without exceeding our budget expectations. Alo Seamless has also done other homes and properties that we own and we are extremely happy with his services. We also love the fact that he sends out postcard reminders for us each Fall, so that we can plan on having all our properties gutter cleaned and maintained. We would highly recommend Alo Seamless Gutters for any gutter job you may have!
Pam & Joel Ross – Littleton, MA
- My husband and I purchased a home a little over a year ago. The home, being over 20 years old, needed new gutters and replacement gutters, among other things. Joe thoroughly explained the benefits of gutters in many areas, which even included drawings in order that my husband and I would clearly understand his proposal. After the installation of the gutters, water in the basement ceased and all other water was diverted from the house. Joe was prompt, fair and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him for any gutter job that you may have.
Betsy R. Kehoe – Harvard, MA
- I have many years in the construction industry. Numerous contractors have worked for me in the past, but I provide repeat business to those subcontractors who’s work is superior. Joe Alo is one of those people. He takes special care to insure the customers satisfaction both in longevity, appearance and in completing the job in a timely manner. Let’s all avoid call backs, so call Joe. You will be glad you did.
Ken Sundberg – Sundberg Builders, LLC
- Alo Seamless Gutters solved a serious drainage problem with gutters and downspouts. Arrived on time, competitive pricing and cleaned up beautuifully. We are comfortable recommending Alo Seamless Gutters.
RAL – Concord, MA
- Thank you for replacing our gutters on time and on budget. After the job started it became apparent that additional work was required to repair some of the rotted facia boards and then paint prior to the new gutter installation. I was very pleased with Joe’s professionalism and fairness. I enjoyed working with Alo Seamless Gutters and I am happy to provide a reference to your customers.
Neal Hesler – Boxboro, MA
- I have been doing business in the Acton area for 30 years ,with many satisfied customers.Good fortune came to my company a few years back when I started using Alo Seamless Gutters as a sub-contractor. My concept,like Joe’s, is to offer quality service for a descent price. The job just isn’t done until the customer is 100% satisfied.Hats off to Alo Seamless Gutters for doing outstanding work.
Eric Johnson Construction – Acton, MA
- Alo Seamless Gutters recently completed a very difficult and unique project on my home. They found an error made by a previous contractor, made the necessary repairs and installed a new gutter. I was very impressed with the service and would definitely recommend them to others.
N. Roberts – Acton, MA
- Joe at Alo Seamless Gutters did exactly what he said he would do, on exactly the same date he promised, and charged exactly the same price he quoted. It’s simple, need new gutters? call Joe at Alo Seamless Gutters!
Steve Levitsky – Boxborough, MA
- We spent a long time looking for a gutter company. We contracted with one gutter company that never showed up! Your expertise, promptness, reliability and affordability were a breath of fresh air and that roof water is being directed away from our fieldstone foundation! Glad we found ALO Gutter Company.We had a few challenges that ALO Gutter Company was able to meet with great success. We have an antique home with a low sloped, uneven wrap around porch roof with an inside corner. We asked you to slope the gutter in the opposite direction than normal and hide the downspout. ALO, you did it!We have a low sloped roof with a valley and a northern exposure that needed overhead water control to protect the sidewall of the house and keep water from the cellar entry. ALO, you did it!
We gave you an antique barn with a natural finish and red trim. We did not want a white gutter. That custom colored gutter and downspout blends right in! ALO, you did it!
We may not be the largest ALO Gutter Company customer, but we are incredibly satisfied! We will definitely recommend you to our family, friends and neighbors.
Thank You ALO Gutter Company for a job well done.
Kristine & Greg – Townsend, MA
- Whenever pricing work to be done on my home I have always met with three businesses. Joe Alo was the most professional, provided the best price, quality product and his detailed service is why he will always get referrals. Joe Alo’s continued professionalism and follow up was outstanding! It was a pleasure meeting you Joe Alo!
Tracey Egan – Ayer, MA
- Hi Joe,I want to thank you again for solving my icing problems so quickly (and with great patience! for my panicked phone calls) Mike did a great job. If possible, Brian and Kevin did an even better job. All seem to be exceptional young men (nothing less than I would expect with your recommendation).
If and when we ever get squared away and moved out of here I guarantee you I am passing your name along – not only for this house; but for anyone I come across that needs gutters.
Thank you again for your kindness.